ANY HAIR SUGGESTIONS?

OKAY THIS IS MY DILEMA ... I ALWAYS CHANGE MY HAIR AROUND BUT LATELY I HAVENT FOUND WHAT TO DO WITH IT ... MY DAUGHTER IS 6 MONTHS AND SHE HAS ALREADY SEEN ME WITH MEDIUM BROWN .. BLACK.. BLOND.. RED.. BLUE ... DARK BROWN AND BLUE BLACK ...HAIR BUT NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT ... I'M CONSIDERING STREAKS OR HIGH LIGHTS BUT NOT SURE WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO?

scared19yrold

Asked by scared19yrold at 1:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• seems like you've tried the range of colors - is there one in particular that you feel comfortable with? also, you want your hair easy to do with kids - and is there a style that you have really felt good in? is there a regular person that does your hair that has a good sense of what looks good on you?
    kirstenjoy

Answer by kirstenjoy at 1:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Maybe you should leave it alone for a while and keep the hair you have longer :)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• If its the color you want to change, go with highlights. That way when you are ready to change again, you can just dye it with one solid color but less time, rinse it out, and you just changed the color of your highlights. You see?
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I've always love a chocolate brown base color with fire engine red highlights.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 8:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I just tried this darkbrown/black shadow in the back under alternating color blotches of red/blond. Actually rather like it. I just told the gal, I want to try something daring and fun. That it is.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008