Does anyone know what could cause me to feel nausious all the time?

No, I'm not pregnant. I've felt nausious for 2 months straight. I have my periods too. I had a baby 3 months ago. I would go to the doctor but I have no insurance or money. So just asking to see it anyone might know what could cause this? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Health

• Nausea can be caused by so many things. Are we talking nausea all day long? How are you eating and sleeping? How about activity?
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:27 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You could be having a food reaction. Food reactions can come and go rapidly. Try process of elimination on what you have been eating lately. I had food reactions to all meats, took me over a year to get over it - and still, depending on the meat, still have a reaction, and my reaction was vomiting everyday - I can share what I learned, contact me if you like.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:29 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Gallstones, ulcer, acid reflux, blocked bowel, stress...........
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Nerves will do that do you. Maybe you need to try going for a walk, a hot bath or anything that may keep you from thinking of anything. I need to do that once and a while.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 5:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• suzie mentioned gallstones,,,if you feel more nauseous a little while after eating, it could well be gallstones.
    LilDi

Answer by LilDi at 7:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008