Do you prefer groups that bash and judge or a group where you can be yourself?

I have found that many groups are full of women who bash and argue over everything. What groups have you found with NO DRAMA and which groups have the WORST DRAMA?!

JanieBoBanie

Asked by JanieBoBanie at 1:13 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Be yourself
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• be yourself
    kandieann

Answer by kandieann at 1:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I do not like the groups that bash and has all the drama going on. I like going to a group and spilling my guts out and not have to worry about being judged.
    mommaspride

Answer by mommaspride at 1:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• There are drama queens in every group. Just ignore them.
    cdgoldilocks

Answer by cdgoldilocks at 1:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• IMO Chatty Mamas is the best group ever! No bashing and everyone is awesome.
    caitmlo

Answer by caitmlo at 1:40 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Chattys mama is the only group in over a whole year i have found with no drama!!!
    jennyjlj

Answer by jennyjlj at 2:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Horse Lovers is a fantastic group! We all get along great. If someone needs help, the ladies are right there with sound advice. If someone is going through problems, the other ladies are there with cyber-hugs and sympathy. It's one of the best groups on here!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 2:39 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• You can (and I DO) be yourself (in my case, I am myself, not yourself) in ANY group. You just have to repeat this mantra: This is the internet. It doesn't really matter if this stranger calls me a name or doesn't like my question.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:51 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• CHATTY MAMAS is the greatest group on CafeMom. You can be yourself without having to worry about being bashed for your opinions and you can always ask for advice and it is there for you within minutes. I absolutely love CHATTY MAMAS!
    4EverAMommy

Answer by 4EverAMommy at 4:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I like to be myself and be respected for my opinion. However, I also like to receive honest answers.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 5:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2008