Sleeping issues?

Recently my DH has been unable to go to sleep until midnight or 1 am and I can not go to sleep until he is in the bed so now i'm not getting enough sleep. Any suggestions as to maybe an herbal remedy or something like to help me get to sleep, I can't stay up just b/c he is.

sweet_mamaof3

Asked by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• Celestial Seasons has two different herbal teas that I highly recommend: Sleepy Time Tea and Tension Tamer. Both are very good.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• maybe you can get him to watch tv in bed while you lay next to him or lay on his lap on the couch and he can wake you up when he goes to bed that might help other than that melatonian might help with falling asleep and it relaxes your body you can find it in the herbal section
    amommyslife03

Answer by amommyslife03 at 10:10 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• He needs to destress and stay away from caffiene products before bed... maybe a warm bath or shower.

hot cocoa always works for me too.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:56 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• thanks ladies i know all about melatonin my daughter takes it to help her go to sleep and I love sleepy time tea but I am just not in the habit to drink it every night before bed but deff something i will try to to do.
    sweet_mamaof3

Comment by sweet_mamaof3 (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010