is there an easy way to get rid of a scar?

I burned my neck accidentally curling my hair and i have a not so tiny scar?

ruby_diamond43

Asked by ruby_diamond43 at 9:14 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• it should go away in a few months on it's own.. keep it clean and moist, try putting pantene prov on it (it has pathenol a good burn solution).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:51 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Put vitamin E oil on it - you can buy the pills and then split them open. Do it every day for 2 weeks and it should make a huge difference.
    Maureenmich

Answer by Maureenmich at 12:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You can buy a gel called mederma and it works well. I used it when I had surgery on my face and it did help the scar to be less noticeable. It is usually in the pharmacy section of Wal-mart, Target, etc. and now they have off brand products that do the same thing. My sister in law is a pharmacist and she recommends it to her customers when they ask this question. She has seen some return with pretty good results. Hope that you heal well!
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• it will go away on its own after the scab comes off. i do that all the time.lol
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010