Am I the only one that walks around singing really stupid things?

LOL! I ALWAYS have some sort of stupid thing I'm singing/saying to my son. It gets stuck in my head and drives me nuts bc I can't stop singing it, lol! Currently, it's "what on earth? what on earth?". Yea, sounds normal enough, but what you can't tell from reading it is how sickeningly goofy the voice I do it in is, lolol! Or...how I pronounce the word earth! I keep singing it and then I'm like, "Arg, stop!" However, my son laughs, so at least he's enjoying how stupid I act, lol!

I know, I'm a nerd. I've never claimed otherwise. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• recently me and dh have been catching ourselves sayin"seriously" to our kids like are you "seriously" doing that "seriously"...I'm like where in the world did that come from.
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You're not alone. I sing songs from 3 shows we watch, Fresh Beat Band, Jack's Big Music Show and Yo Gabba Gabba all day long with my babies.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I sing all kinds of silly songs to my kids. I think it is great for them. People are always amazed at how creative my kids are and what great imaginations they have. I talk and play with them all the time.

Nerd & Proud Sign Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• LOL, Sleeping, I love it! I'm the same way. I swear, people stare at me in the store bc I'm always talking to my son like he's an adult, lol. We have full-on conversations, even if no one can understand him. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I sing and dance all day. I also have a captive audience. I teach!! It's really funny when I catch them singing one of my goofy songs.

dancing

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I make up songs about whatever it is that we are doing at the time like "Riding in the car we're gonna go far..." or 'putting on our shoes, i aint got no blues" whatever and i normally do i silly dance with it.
    quila_sunrise

Answer by quila_sunrise at 9:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I make up songs about whatever it is that we are doing at the time like "Riding in the car we're gonna go far..." or 'putting on our shoes, i aint got no blues" whatever and i normally do i silly dance with it. "

Me too! My God, if people could see what I do when it's only me and my son, lmao! The dances i do and the songs I see could probably be a huge hit on Youtube, haha!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I've been caught singing the Dora the Explorer theme in my cubicle! It is usually the last thing I heard on the radio or saw on TV that morning!
    chije

Answer by chije at 9:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I catch myself at work singing in my head "Wonder Pets, Wonder Pets were on our way" and the theme to Curious George!
    yourmysunshine1

Answer by yourmysunshine1 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yep, & I have no problem with embarssing myself in public to bring a smile to my son's face... Im forever singing something Ive heard off one of those Nick Jr. Shows. =) But Tonight it was a song from the Lion King..... ;) So when we came home I read him the Lion King for bedtime....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2010