Need Cosutme Ideas for myself.

I have to dress up for Halloween at work, I work at a sports bar/grill. What are you going to be this year or were in the past that was really cool?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Holidays

• I can't decide between witch or pirate. Im scratching my husbands cause he wants me to be a nurse.
    charmd18

Answer by charmd18 at 9:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Well, I didn't dress up last year, but the year before that I was a "cute" construction worker. Everyone loved the costume! I kinda tore up an old pair of jeans by putting holes in them and rubbing brown eyeshadow on them to make them look dirty. I wore men sleeveless t-shirts, but cut it to where there was a little bit of cleavage (had to sex it up a tiny bit, lol) :). Then, I bought a hardhat, a tool belt, and one of those orange mesh construction vests. I put tools in the tool belt, but you could stick whatever you need for work in it. I carried a lunchbox as my purse, and actually found construction like boots with heels, lol! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Marilyn Monroe! Think of the tips you will rake in!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3265396&CAWELAID=234009224

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• dress up as your fav football team as a cheerleadrer that will get you some good tips :P
    amommyslife03

Answer by amommyslife03 at 10:00 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i stole this from someone on here but I am going to be Flo from progressive commercials. Hilarious and I am so excited about it.
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• playboy bunny
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 18, 2010