Do you think that God or angels sometimes appear as ordinary people?

I don't think I do (I'm not positive, though), however, I think it's a very interesting idea. What do you think?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Religious Debate

• in the bible they did so i guess it can happen. god can be whatever he wants i suppose.... not just something wierd like a burning bush or a pillar of smoke lol. i also find it very interesting. i guess that would be a good way to test how we treat other people.... that was the moral of the story when the angels went 'undercover' in the bible
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I do. I also think that evil, whether it be a demon or a devil can also be in human form. It's all supernatural.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I agree princessbeth! If it's true, that would probably change the way a lot of people treat each other. It's cool to think about.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I do. I also think that evil, whether it be a demon or a devil can also be in human form. It's all supernatural. "

I never really think of it that way, but you're right. That's kidna scary!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Okay, 'fess up! Who here's an undercover angel? <---(that used to be my screen name for a long time on different sites, lol)

Maybe it's me. Ya never know, lmao! I may not act like it, BUT if I was undercover, I wouldn't...would I? :)~
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• God appears to no one or there would be no need for Faith. Angels cross our paths daily. Yes, in human form. Or God may move a person to do something out of the ordinary. In my opinion.
    treece

Answer by treece at 9:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would like to believe so.
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 9:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I believe God sometimes acts through people, if that counts.. But I don't believe He takes a human form, if that makes sense. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think it is entirely possible. My favorite example from the Bible is when the three travelers stopped to visit Abraham and Sarah and told them that in one year's time they would have a new baby boy.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• bandgeek, it totally makes sense!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010