What do you do to relax?

Asked by cdwilber at 9:29 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Health

• I usually take a nice bath or go on a walk.

Answer by charmd18 at 9:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I started going to the gym in the mornings. There is a 2 hour window where there is a child watch at the YMCA. So I go 4x a week, if the babies are okay to go. This is my alone and quiet time and helps me destress and therefor have a much better day overall. It's a morning thing, and I have noticed my mood is better when I go...which means their moods are better. Plus they interact with other babies and todders for a little over an hour. At the end of the night, I get on here, watch tv and always read a bit of a book in bed. And I drink a glass of wine after babies are in bed too.....that too is my treat and indulgence.

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:33 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Run a hot bath, turn out the lights, light some candles, and put on some Enya. Everybody knows they better not disturb me when I bust out the

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 9:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I take out my camera & turn up the headphones. =) its silly I know, but I feel most relaxed with a camera in my hand.

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• whe i'm stuck at home i watch tv at night when everyones aslepp its my quite time and no one bugs me or just try to hang out with friends and family

Answer by amommyslife03 at 9:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Music relaxes me. Slow Gypsy  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• meditation.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Meditation and exercise. Music is also a good option.

Answer by PhoenixFire at 2:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I some times read, seldom watch TV or On Demand..........take a 30 min. meditation break when time allows.

A nice long shower is my first resort though!

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• have sex, work out, bake, clean

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 8:27 AM on Sep. 15, 2010