how can you tell if a man really loves you?

i have no idea anymore. i dont know if any guy has ever loved me. and i want to be smart in my current situation and for the future. some bigger, definite signs, and even some little definite ones that have proven stuff to you women/girls. thanks a lot.....go for it

silverelf

Asked by silverelf at 9:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• how he treats you will tell you if he loves you. if he treats you like crap then he doesn't love you no matter what he says. if he treats you good then he doesn't need to say he loves you.... you will know it in your heart.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• my husband wanted to be with me all the time and still does. he told me he loved and asked me to marry him almost right away. i mean gosh we married in 6 months. i think when a man loves you you just know for sure. only cause thats exactly how it was with my new hubby. i still feel he loves me just as much as when he first realized he loved me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i know when my DH loves me is when he just looks at me and doesnt have any thing to say, just has a look of awe on his face,
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:36 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I haven't ever had to question that. I guess I would say if I am questioning if a man loves me, either A.) He doesn't love me or B.) I have some kind of issues I need to work through and educate myself about. I don't mean to be harsh, but I have never questioned when someone loved me. It's kind of obvious to me. Same as when someone fell out of love with me. Behavior and attitude speak louder than words. But my hubby now is so far up my ass sometimes I know he loves me LOL He does all he can to provide for our family....and doesn't leave me alone when we are together LOL (which isn't a lot, he is gone for work more than he is home). But simple respect, conversation and wanting to spend time together is a good indicator that they love you.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:39 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I guess how he treats you, also, Ive noticed the guys who really care about me, say I love you to me when they think Im sleeping.

Everyone shows love in different ways.. Hubby shows me by spoiling me rotten, kisses me on my forehead (when he thinks Im sleeping to say good bye when hes leaving) Instead of flowers he buys me the whole damn plant. (LONG STORY ON THAT!!!)

& Of course to me the most imporant way I know he loves me, is he can't give me a reason why he loves me. O he loves things about me, but if you ask him straight out why he loves me, he tells me I dont know, I just do. =)
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 9:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I know my husband loves me. I can feel it. The way he looks at me. The way he speaks to me. I know he loves me by the way he treats me.
    eluc

Answer by eluc at 10:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I can tell my DF truely loves me because I know he would drop everything for me and he shows that he supports me in whatever I do and he believes in me. He shows me that he cares about me and appreciates me
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 11:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010