Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you monitor a question to a group?

I sometimes see a question in a group and I don't have the answer, but I have a similar question and would like to be able to check back to see other people's answers without searching for the question again. Is there a way to just "flag" a question so you can find it again? What I've done in the past is post some kind of answer (usually more of an "I feel your pain" kind of reply) so that I can find it in "My Replies" later. Is that the best way?

Answer Question

Asked by chije at 9:35 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 10 (449 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You can "shortcut" it - then you can view it from your homepage. No one will know you have it added to your shortcuts.

    Answer by 4time-mom at 10:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Here is that Shortcuts Widget


    Answer by musicmom08 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Thanks!

    Comment by chije (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

  • You can also bump the group post. Then you can track that post from the my replies link.

    Answer by Liansmommie at 1:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in About CafeMom
what's kwim?

Next question overall (Baby Names)
Vote Please!