Fight with SO.

I gave him 1000 dollars to buy a vehicle but now he expects me to buy my own food for the week as well as take him out and help with our son and he complains bitterly I work four days a week to keep myself afloat and I go to college four days a week. I am lucky to have a job at all. I am tired of his treatment I cannot drive the vehicle but the loss of the thousand dollars is hurting me. I am taking graphic arts classes he throws the title and three hundred dollars and tells me to get out what now?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You are in college, put a note on a bulletin board asking for help to learn to drive. Then you'll be fine.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• He signed the vehicle over to me knowing I cannot drive it or even sell it but I said I did not want the money I just wanted to learn to drive it and he acted like he didn't even want me to do that. I am tired he makes everything harder than it has to be should I apologize?
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Hey gulfcoast momma yes I am for real. I am unable to afford to drive the vehicle when I make 600 a month.
    pinkdragon36

Comment by pinkdragon36 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Learn to drive. Work more hours. File for child support.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 10:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• are you for real?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010