Why does my 21 month old boy, always says that his head hurts????

My son says his head hurts a lot.. He seems to be in more pain at nite time, you can see he is in pain from the way he tosse and turns most of the night...he tells me he has bobo head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm not sure but I would be very worried and take him to the doctor right away.
    mom-de-uno

Answer by mom-de-uno at 9:47 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• It's possible he could have migraines at night. There is such a thing as juvenile migraines. BUT I would suggest you mention it to your doctor. Does he play or watch a lot of TV? It could be over stimulation, which is what happens to my son when he plays too many video games, which he normally isn't allowed. (He's 8)
    Danaefm

Answer by Danaefm at 9:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• No he is always on the go,he would never sit still long enough to watch tv... He is a outside baby..
    Mommy2533

Answer by Mommy2533 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• This might be over simplifying it, but maybe he has a sunburn on his head?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I would consult a doctor. Kids that young can get headaches, and you might want to get to the root of the cause before things get any worse.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:20 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My younger nephew got headaches and migraines very early on, the poor boy is 4 and knows when to take his medicine, to go sit in the dark, to turn the tv volume down... I think the sunburn is a good thing to check for too!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:31 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Take him to the doctor. He's clearly unhappy and not making this up. It's best to find out what the problem is.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 15, 2010