Anyone hear about this DISGUSTING pregnant mother?

im not sure where it was, but a pregnant mom was arrested for giving her two TODDLER kids meth cocaine and weed. She admitted to police that she is still smoking weed snorting cocaine and using meth and taking drugs because she "wants to lose the baby" She faces up to 35 years in prison if convicted.

What do you think about this situation?
repulsive right?

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 1:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• yeah its messed up, but just pay for her neutered so she can get better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• not only should she be charged with endangerment and contributing, but attempted murder too if she was intentionally trying to loose the baby. She gave her children drugs?? But why on Earth? Aside from the moral issues, common sense would say that you wouldn't want two toddlers on meth or coke! I mean! They would go crazy. What the F*** are some people thinking! I am going to see if I can find the whole story!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Cloverdale, Indiana
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Thats so sick!! I hate people like that woman! What the heck was she thinking??- You know she was so coked up that she didn't care about anything and that unfortunately hurt her children. Woman like this should not be a mother, and never be allowed to even slightly think she will ever look at her children again let alone have them in her custody. Thats terrible, those poor babies. Instead of ruining thier lives with her, she should have given them up for adoption so that maybe they could have a chance at a good life with people that will love them!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• That is sick! Its called adoption! What a bitch...I hope she gets the maximum punishment!
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 2:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Is she only being charged for harming the toddlers? I wouldn't think she could be charged with harming her unborn child as it is not legally a human till it is born. She could get and abortion and murder it legally so I am not sure how trying to lose it with drugs would be any worse.

I hope this nut job is put away and her kids are safe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Stupid whore. My hubby and I decided that someone needs to come up with an injection to serilize ppl when they're born. Then AFTER they prove they're sane and capable enough to have a child, they are given a cure. I wish this was real, then stupid bitches like that woman couldn't screw up the lives of kids.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I have a special needs nephew because his mom did those things. He is a very good kid though. And Smart!!! He just turned 11 and when he was born they said he would not live very long if at all. My parents are raising him and take very good care of him. (better than they did for my brother and I)
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 5:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• How disgusting. Have not figured out why god entrusts a precious gift like a child to this type of person. In answer to the post that it is no different to kill the baby with drugs as opposed to an abortion this thinking is way out . Some circumstances warrant  not continuing a pregnancy. Do not agree for those who use it for their own self centered motive. Maybe a trip to the nearest pharmacy by the woman or man to purchase condoms would save a lot of heartache for all concerned. JMOfeeding baby

nana2u10

Answer by nana2u10 at 5:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Some people should be forced to have a complete Hysterectomy.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:35 AM on Oct. 17, 2008