What do you think about this subject at a 7yr old's football practice??? adult content

So I drive up to my 7yr old son's football practice this evening and find a seat to watch the practice and all of a sudden I hear a mom talking about Blow Jobs. Then several other moms start joining in on the conversation. Later in the practice penis sizes were mentioned and discussed about too. I was just blown away by the subject matter in the midst of a 7yr old's football practice. It was not at all what I was expecting. I think some of these moms already know each other and feel comfortable about gossipping about this, but, some, including myself are new to the team and I just felt it was bizarre to discuss this at a kid event. Mom's Night Out...yes, I can see. Game Night...ok...but a football practice??? Just weird to me.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• As long as the kids werent in earshot shouldn't be too big (no pun intended) of a deal =)
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Some Mom's havn't figured out that High School ended years ago.

Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i'm assuming the kids were on the field practicing right? i wouldn't care.... it's not like the kids could hear it.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• They shouldn't have been talking about that in public, especially at a young childs sporting event! Shame on them I say.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:02 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• as long as kids couldn't hear it's ok to me, not that I would be having that convo with a bunch of women, but at least if they are talking I hope it's not so loud their kids can hear
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:03 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't mind as long as there were no children around to hear it, if there were I probably would have said something to the moms.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 10:12 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• that was very bad taste, they shouldn't talk like that, i'm sorry but when the kids are around, some things just should not be talked about. whether they are in ear shot or not.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:22 PM on Sep. 14, 2010