How do I tell my best friend that I want to be a couple again?

Or how do i get him to want to be a couple with me, Ok so my best friend is my ex boyfriend and I'm still in love with him...everytime I see him I get butterflies, when we touch i get goosebumps, he is theonkly guy i would do anything for...I LOVE him. We talk everyday and hang out aboout every week or two weeks, and when we do we usually end up having sex. We always kiss and we hold hands and all that. But we introduce each other as friends to others...mostly all my friends and family know hes my ex though. We tell each other everything...including dates we go on, and girls/guys we meet. like he'll call me and tell me about a girl he went on a date with or tell me about a girl he has a crush on etc...but then he'll call me and tell me he misses me or that he thought of me cuz his Mercedes smells like my perfume...whyare guys so confusing? whats a girl to do?

RaulitosMommy

Asked by RaulitosMommy at 2:04 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Ok... IMO this could be one of two things: (1) he wants to be with you just the same but the scars from the past and fears because you are openly discussing other people make it seem like it might not be a good idea (2) he cares about you but enjoys the lack of boundaries you have with him... he can totally be himself and have sex with a trusted partner with no strings... You have needs and feelings that need to be addressed. The relationship cannot progress without honesty. If you are holding back for fear of rejection, at least that's better than limbo land....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• TALK TO HIM.

Cripes. You have SEX with him. There's no point in being afraid to TALK to him.

Go tell him exactly what you've written here.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:07 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Yes, I agree! For the love of Pete, tell the boy how you feel. The worse that can happen is he'll tell you he doesn't want that type of relationship (at which point, by the way, I hope you would reconsider having sex with him unless you want your heart broken).
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Jespeach said is perfectly! Tell him, andif he doesnt want to be with you, stop having sexwith him!
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 8:58 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The worst he can do is say no, right?
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• And dont be afraid of rejection, he probably feels the same way!
    LovinEveryDay