Mommy going to school

I recently started college, and my husband stays hometo watch our 13 mo son (he works the night shift). When I come back from class DS latches on to me andwon't let go or let me out of his sight for hours!! My husband has to take my shoes off for me. Is there anything I can do to help him be less clingy?

nicole_Evans

Asked by nicole_Evans at 10:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• he will get better after a while. it just takes time for them to get used to it. they have to realize that you won't be gone forever and you're coming back. it just takes time
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• do you have a rutine that you usally do in the morning? maybe if he does the same thing it will help. my youngest is the same way. she's gunna be four next month and she's just now getting out of that.
    but my other two weren't cuz they were always around people, they were kinda told off so when number three came along they weren't around as much. the library has all kinds of stuff for the little ones, maybe you can get your hubby to take him. getting him out of the house might work.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:17 PM on Sep. 14, 2010