Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

masters degree in education...

....anybody get it online? if so where??

Answer Question

Asked by skittles1108 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 26 (26,421 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I think university of pheonix does it. They do a lot of work with the military. Or you could just try googleing online degree.

    Answer by nicole_Evans at 10:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • My degree in education is a B.S., but I have a friend that got the Masters in Education. In my state, there is too much field work and student teaching required. To get certified here I don't know of any online degrees. A handful of colleges offer the education degree in a mini session. These type classes usually meet in the evening or on Saturdays. You usually go for 9 months and then are allowed to take your certification test. To get a good answer to your question, you must find out what your state requirements are for teacher certification. Each state is very different about how one can go about getting certified.

    Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.