masters degree in education...

....anybody get it online? if so where??

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 10:16 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think university of pheonix does it. They do a lot of work with the military. Or you could just try googleing online degree.
    nicole_Evans

Answer by nicole_Evans at 10:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My degree in education is a B.S., but I have a friend that got the Masters in Education. In my state, there is too much field work and student teaching required. To get certified here I don't know of any online degrees. A handful of colleges offer the education degree in a mini session. These type classes usually meet in the evening or on Saturdays. You usually go for 9 months and then are allowed to take your certification test. To get a good answer to your question, you must find out what your state requirements are for teacher certification. Each state is very different about how one can go about getting certified.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:38 PM on Sep. 14, 2010