What are you palnning on getting your daughter for Christmas ?

luvmyawsomgirls

Asked by luvmyawsomgirls at 2:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Shopping

• If Santa can get a job and afford it, she has asked for a razor mod scooter. We were thinking a new TV- hers is busted... She loves Barbie, so maybe a few of them...
    twiliyte

Answer by twiliyte at 3:03 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Well for my older daughter I was thinking of maybe a used Laptop off of ebay. I recently heard of a type of computer that she can type on and then hook up to a printer. Anyone heard of this? She likes to write stories. For my 8 year old I think she might like a Baby ALive . just thoughts...we'll see.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Our daughter wants a WII. My nephew just got one and she absolutely LOVES it!!. They are hard to find in our area and are not cheap. It would probably be the only Santa gift she gets.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 4:56 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I am getting my 3yo an American Girl doll they make them to look similar to your child, eye, & hair color, skin color. They are about 105 each but you can find cheap clothes for them on ebay. My 11yo daughter is getting a brand new saddle, and my son is agetting a wii. And that is all they are getting, well except the 3yo. She may get something else sense hers doesn't cost as much as the other kids.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 6:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My daughter will be almost 20 months at Christmas and we plan to get her a nice wooden kitchen. We were going to go with the cheap plastic one but i'm expecting another girl and would like it to last. I havnt decided the little things that i'm going to get her yet.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Hmm...hopefully my daughter will be BORN by Christmas instead of popping out after Christmas =] She's due on December 20th, I'm terrified that I'll have her on the 24th, 25th, or sometime after. Either way, Christmas is going to be tough as hell for me...either I'll have a newborn to carry around and protect from over zealous relatives...or I'll have to carry around a huge 40-week baby belly and protect myself from over zealous relatives. Joy of joys, this Christmas is gonna be great!

But yeah...I think she'll probably get a bunch of clothes or some random crap from family members. I'll be lucky if I can afford to buy a bib or something for her (I'm poor).
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My DD is 2 1/2, we got her a play kitchen off of Craigslist (which is hiding in the basement), and the grandparents are buying the food and pots and pans to go with it.
    icook

Answer by icook at 10:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Wow, I just realized how my answer sounds..."type of computer that she can type on and then hook up to a printer'...thats every computer. I meant one that doesn't have a screen or if it does the screen is really small...
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I'm getting my sister's girls the Royal Princess Bedroom set... It's cheeper then what I thought it would all coast. you should check it out ladies.... They also have dora.

http://sgemmer.avonrepresentative.com/
    Shanny0069

Answer by Shanny0069 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• my daughter will be 13 by Christmas we are getting her book 4 &5 of a series of books she has been reading, and she wants the wii fitness for her wii, or we have a friend that sells laptops and we can get one from him its a dell inspiron b130 for about 300.00 brand new, but i dont know alot about computers so i dont know if that is even a good deal or a good laptop? so it will be that or wii fitness.
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 11:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2008