Udder Covers?

Did any of you order one of these about a month ago when they were free except the s&h? Did you ever get it? I have yet to get mine...

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got one of those, but I ordered mine months ago. It came within a week or two. I know there was some people saying something about it being a scam, but I never had a problem at all personally. I would contact them and try to get it as soon as possible. that sucks.
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:37 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• The website said mine was on backorder until 9/15 and I have not received it yet. I ordered one a few months back and got it without any problem.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I got one about 8 or 9 months ago, they sent it right away. I bought the gift set with the wrist band and the nursing pads, I wouldn't recommend them, just get the nursing cover. The wrist band is a great idea for keeping track of when you last fed the baby but it broke in the first week.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Never had any problem maybe the print you ordered was temporarily out of stock. BTW they are great.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:27 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I got one and I love it. It only took a couple weeks to get here, though I had a friend get one that was backordered and hers took a little longer. They have slings now, called seven slings.  http://www.sevenslings.com/  Same free deal as the covers, with your e-mail as the promo code.

rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• OK!! I just got the one I ordered on Saturday. No problems with the promotion code!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2010