Whistle while I work....or sleep!

I am currently 7.5 months pregnant with my first baby. I started working as an STNA (state tested nurse aid) at a nursing home when I was about 5 months. Previous to that I trained young unbroke horses and worked on a farm - so I'm not a weakling :) Lately I have been feeling extremely drained, way more than usual (obviously since I'm about to pop!) to the point I fall asleep on my lunch break at work even after sleeping for 10 hours every night. I need to know if I should cut back on work or what? They do not have a program for 'light work' and the women in there are very concerned about me by always asking how long I'm going to do it, because of the physically demanding work (lifting/ rolling residents) I just don't want to hurt myself or the baby...am I over reacting?

itsaboy1208

Asked by itsaboy1208 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go on maternity leave. im not sure if you have to be working at a business for so long to qualify for that..bottom line, relax.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:50 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Or you could ask if they will just let you do it part time for now and come in later.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 3:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2008