Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

What do you do when you have a drug dealer next door?

My husband and I are fairly certain that our neighbor in our apartment complex is a drug dealer. We have heard him making deals on the phone and have seen him making deals in the park across the street. It doesn't help that they have people in and out of their house 24\7. They have never really bothered us but I don't want that happening here. Not to mention that their baby will come any day now.


Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

This question is closed.
Answers (15)
  • You can call your police department and ask for narcotics. Make an anonymous report detailing exactly what you have seen and heard. Nothing more or less. They should do surveillance, and if they are dealing drugs, will be arrested.

    Answer by ohwrite at 10:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Speak to your landlord and ask it remain anonymous, or contact the police and see if they will do anything for you.

    Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • call the cops. you can give anon. tips and they will probably set up surveillance to check it out


    Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:42 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • The thing that sucks is that the dealer IS my landlord.

    Answer by luvsmysonjames at 10:43 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • I would call the police, they dont need to be bringing a baby into that house. Although I dont know if it will do much unfortunatly, the cops might not be able to do anything, but I would at least give it a try.

    Answer by -LovingMamma- at 10:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • I lived with this same problem for 16 years of my life. The house next door to where I grew up was the biggest drug house in town. I did the only think I knew to do, I called the police daily with different names and told them. They finally did something about it the year after I moved away!!!

    Answer by ejkmommy at 10:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • i agree with princessbeth79

    Answer by nickellmomof2 at 10:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • Call the police ASAP and like ohwrite said, tell them you need to remain anonymous.

    Answer by momofonelilguy at 10:44 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • I would call the non-emergency police line and let someone know. They may or may not be able to do anything about it, but tell them everything you've witnessed and that you're concerned for the health/welfare of your family. At the very least they could keep an eye out for any more deals going down in the park.

    Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

  • call the cops

    Answer by BabyNya913 at 10:45 PM on Sep. 14, 2010