pschic ablilities...

did u always have them or did someone teaach u how to enhance them

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 10:46 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think that we all have some level of psychic ability--some strongly, some very weakly. Most people have had it as children and suppress it in adulthood. It's hard to get it all back. I used to see spirits and talk to them, just as I would chat with my friends at school. I can no longer get back the ability to see them, tho I can hear them once more and communicate to a small degree. I know a lovely young lady (I think she's 13 or 14 now) who has telekenesis, the ability to make things move without touching or being near them. I came out of a near death experience with the strange ability to see some of the past lives of a person by looking at their photo. I know a couple of very talented ghost-whisperers. And, in my experience, some people have an innate talent for witchcraft--and some don't. We lose what we no longer use. That's the nature of the universe!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I can't explain all the "odd" things that happen with me. But, I can tell you that all of us on my daddy's side of the family are psychically connected. My grandpa ended up having colon surgery while on vacay in Loisiana. He died twice on the operating table. But, survived and is a perky 93 yrs old today. When he died on the table (both times) he "came to see me". I was in Oklahoma. Nobody knew he was in the hospital till I told them he "came" to tell me. I could write a whole book with all the things that go on psychically in my family!

But, to answer your question - I was born with this ability. My mom hated it. But, my grandma (on my daddy's side) taught me to listen to it and understand it.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• I think everyone has it to some degree but do not have faith in it enough to actually tune into it and learn how to use and control it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't know that I have psychic abilities, but I do have something like that, every once in a while. I've had dreams that came true in every single way. I've had dreams about places, then later see them for the first time while awake. Sometimes I'll know what someone is going to say, and it will be something SO random. Especially with my husband. It's so weird! Sometimes we'll just be riding in the car and start to say some random thing we had been thinking of, and it'll be EXACTLY the same thing. It's been like that with a lot of people in my life. I also have deja vu a lot, and I always get a feeling if someone has died somewhere. For example, in my aunts house, which we visited when I was 10 one time, I slept in her living room. I was SO scared of the doorway to her kitchen. I kept feeling this bad feeling coming from it. Come to find out, a guy had been STABBED and KILLED there during a robbery about 20 years prior.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:58 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Not psychic as i don't believe future can exactly be foretold,... i believe in possibilities of the future... I have had abilities since i was three,.. had several dreams come true... can tell u in person what u are feeling at the moment most of the time... among other abilities but for the most part in my opinion cannot be developed. Like one cannot be one today then tomorrow be one doesn't work like that. I call them gifts if u will (or curses) depends on which day u ask me and my mood lol I have seen ppl who can read ppls emotions and develop other talents cause they can do that first... natural progression through much time and spiritually growing.
    Mariejen

Answer by Mariejen at 8:03 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I don't believe in that.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 9:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yes
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have always had gifts, but I had to work on getting them to the level they are at now. I am one who believes everyone is born with abilities, but most begin to ignore and "block them out" as they grow older because they begin to feel that having these abilities makes them crazy. Of course, there are people who have had an accident and that "awakens" abilities in them. I just think they always had it, it just took the accident for them to see it. Also I believe in the use it or lose it theory as well.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do believe in the abilities, but I'm not sure I would call what happens to me that. However I have always had dreams that come true. Now if only I'd be so lucky with this damn money dream.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• thx ladies...u answered what i thought
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010