cramps or implatation?

well ive been feeling a pain like a cramp but it doesnt hurt it feels like if something is barley poking me from the inside i can feel it but it doent hurt well my period should come on the 19th & its always normal but ever since ttc for 3 months period comes late.i want to know what could this little pain be?is it because im going to start my period or could it be implantation?ive also been noticing my breast barley hurt but only when i find a spot it barley hurts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I had that around implantation - its like a feeling like cramps are going to start, but its more pokey and twingy, not necessarily cramps.......The best you can do is is wait it out and test when the time is right..good luck!
    MommyDado

Answer by MommyDado at 7:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Try tracking your ovulation with a ovulation test kit- that way you will know for sure when your most fertile & can TTC then. The sensation your feeling could be simple ovulation or implantation- no way to really tell just by "feel".
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:48 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Well it depends. Ovulation can be felt on either side of the lower pelvic area more towards the creases between your abdomen and legs. If it is in fact implantation, it will be more centralized. I did go through implantation cramping; and although it felt somewhat like menstrual cramps, it did have more of a pinching sensation as well. Test when it is time, and GL!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 3:33 AM on Oct. 18, 2008