Is it crazy........

that I would 100% of the time choose something spicy or peppery over any other food????? It is almost like an obsession with me!!! If someone tells me about something they had that was super spicy or just a highly peppered food, I HAVE to try it!!! Then I get heartburn and want to do it all over again the next time..... Just wondering what people thought.... I think I'm starting to lose it! Hahahahaha

AdoptingMyChild

Asked by AdoptingMyChild at 11:04 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't think its crazy. I truly believe extremely spicy food is addictive, like a drug.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 12:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Naw, you like what you like. I love trying interesting and exotic foods, that's my thing. Some people just don't get that excited about food at all. (Strange people!)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Hahahaha.... I wish I didn't get excited about food.... HAHAHAHAHA
    AdoptingMyChild

Comment by AdoptingMyChild (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Yeah me too. At least for now I am limited by my budget - if I can't make it myself, chances are I am not going to try it anytime soon, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 11:13 PM on Sep. 14, 2010