IAM TRYING TO FIND A GOOD WORK FROM HOME JOB BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND ONE THAT I DONT HAVE TO PAY CAN ANYBODY HELP????

mommyespinoza

Asked by mommyespinoza at 3:08 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hello,

There are many good work at home jobs, but it depends upon your qualities & work experince. Legit work at home jobs are:

1. home based customer care representative
    2. home based admin assistant
    3. bookkeeper & accountant
    4. transcription
    5 translation
    6. web and graphic design
    7. writer
    8. editor
    9. proofreader
    10. and so on.....

...nice list of companies are given on www.workathomedesk.com and also post fresh work at home jobs daily!
    Vickykool

Answer by Vickykool at 3:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Hey there! Be carfeul when looking for a home "job" there are many scams out there. All the home jobs that I hve found were either scams or not worth my time...they pay hardly anything. NEVER pay for a home job! That is why I chose a home business...there are many that are legit and the income potential is unlimited! However, there will always be an investment to be made, just like any business. Be careful and good luck!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 8:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I sell Avon and I love it. It only costs $10.00 to start up and it's easy to do. If you have any questions let me know or you can check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I, personally, recomend you look in to a home business. I am an Independent Owner with Ameriplan. I love what I do and I make great money. But there are fees... I did ChaCha a few hours a day to cover my cost and get me extra money coming in at the same time...

However if you are just looking for a job. Momportunity.com has tons of jobs from home.

Good Luck
    Sabrind M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:30 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Have you ever considered a home business? I am with MyO3World and it is a great company with a very low start up cost, that you can easily make back with sales. we sell a first to market weight loss/ portion control product called FORM and FIXX. Anyway i would love to tell you more about my business you can PM me or visit my website to learn more and make sure you watch the demo on the product and testimonial from Heather Hansen from the biggest loser season 3
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    This is a ground floor opportunity, Enroll now to be on top!
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 8:56 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I agree with Sammie above. I don't sell Avon anymore but it was great when i did! It really only takes $10.00 to get started and it pretty much sells itself since it's got a lot more than just make up.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:10 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• The problem I see with Avon is that EVERYONE does it. It's not like you're able to corner the market on it. I know just on my street there are 3 avon reps and I end up with books from each and every one of them. If you can build your client base it's good but I just don't see how people can make money on this when everyone and their grandmother sells it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I have 5 kids and needed not only to make money but also to get out of the house! I actually just started selling Pure Romance! My husband wasn't too sure about it until I was bringing home lots of money in just a 3 hour party! I love it! Its a great company! There are tons of stay at home moms! I pick the days I want to have parties so I'm able to make it to all the kids important events!I have so much fun and its all women at the parties! I love my job and pure romance has unlimited earning potential!
    MOMOF3N2

Answer by MOMOF3N2 at 9:57 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I sell Premier Designs Jewelry. Great company,; products sell their self. There is a start up cost,,,BUT I made it up at my first show and made a profit. email for more info.
    032108

Answer by 032108 at 10:26 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Have any friends that need to find a daycare for their kids? Myabe you could watch them for him/her at a low rate for a little extra cash.
    crickettz

Answer by crickettz at 10:59 AM on Oct. 17, 2008