What is the funniest thing that has happened to you during sex?

One time my DH and I were doing it and he started biting my neck (I had previously told him I didn't want him to leave marks on my neck so people at my church wouldn't see) That day he forgot and as we got into it (Seeing how it's hard to talk during sex) I started saying Mark, Mark, Mark, MARK!!! (Figuring he knew I meant don't leave a MARK) He raised up and said "Who on the hell is Mark?" lol I about died when he said that because it didn't even cross my mind about it being a name.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• LOLOLOL OMG THATS GREAT!! Ok, before I was even dating my now husband, we took eachothers virginity and were fuck buddies. And during this time we were getting hot and heavy. We were both sweaty and our chests were rubbing together, I have average sized boobs, only Cs, then outta nowhere came this long squeaky fart sound. LOL! It was sooo funny, we both stopped and looked at eachother and laugh. We can't make it happen either, it always just happens!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:32 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• OMG ROTFLMAO u 2 were so funny!!! I've had the boob fart too. But the worst was we were going at it from behind ( not anal lol) and I guess air gets all up in the va-jj and when I moved after we were finished I kwiefed for like 2 minutes. LMAO!!!!

Sorry I have to sign anony lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I farted during an orgasm during foreplay...ugh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• me and my man were having sex and my leg had a painful cholly horse i couldn't move my leg, he was just doing it having fun so i couldn't take the pain anymore so i say don't..... he still kept it up so i say stop... lol... he was still going... i say again don't... stop.... he starts to go faster so i push him off and tell him i have a cholly horse can't move my leg.. i told u to stop. and u just did it faster.. he started to laugh ... i thought u were saying don't stop... don't stop... dont stop... i laughed so hard i almost peed myself..
    heavensent1174

Answer by heavensent1174 at 8:54 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• well the Mark , Mark ,Mark would not have been a problem for me huddy's name is Mark, LOL
    MarksGurl

Answer by MarksGurl at 9:41 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Does this count? After we finished I farted...my husband heard and started to laugh. Well, I was so embarassed I laughed and the more I laughed...the more I was farting. We were laughing so hard... me farting along. My husband was imitating me, said I sounded like a car sputtering. I did! My ass just wouldn't give. We still laugh about it =)
    Anonymous for good reason... lol! oops
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• My DH and I were having anal sex & of course used LOTS of lube. After sex we went in the kitchen for water (without getting dressed). A few minutes later my eyes got wide and I went running to the bathroom. I didn't make it though and left little turdlets in the hallway! I guess with all the lube we used, there was just no way of holding it in! I was so embarrassed!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I gagged on him during oral sex and vomited! HA
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 11:55 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• MY BABY DADDY CAUGHT A BIG ASS CHARLIE HORSE DURING SEX AND BUSTED OUT LAUGHING REALLY LOUD UNTIL I STARTED OT CRY BUT HE WAS STILL INSIDE OF ME THOUGH.........................
    Anonymous

• ROTFLMAO That is great! Too freakin funny!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:21 PM on Oct. 17, 2008