WHAT SHOULD I DO?

ARE THESE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS? BLOATED,TIRED,NAUSEATED N TENDER NIPPLES. MY PERIOD IS IN 10DAYS.IS IT POSSIBLE TO FEEL LIKE THIS,THIS EARLY ON IF I AM?WHAT WERE YOUR SYMPTOMS?THANKS EVERYBODY!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes those symptoms can be associated with pregnancy, and yes you can feel them this soon. HOWEVER those symptoms can also be because your body is preparing for a period. Pregnancy symptoms are not specific to pregnancy...the can be the same symptoms as many other things. What made me question if I was pregnant or not was when I started sleeping like 15 hours a day and was still exhausted. I took a pregnancy test 4 days before my period, (an early result one) and it was positive. You can try taking a test I think 6 days before your missed period, and then I would take another after you miss your period, if you do.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Take a pee test..... We can't tell you if you're pregnant.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:25 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• You have been asking this question a lot lately. Wait till your about a week late then take a test. If nothing shows up then go to your ob/gyn. If your so concerned about being pregnant then why don't you go ahead and go to your ob/gyn? They would be able to tell you if your pregnant faster then we could.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Those could be symptoms before your period or if you generally don't get those symptoms which I have to assume you don't since you are asking could be a sign of pregnancy. Taking as test will be the only way to know since we aren't your doctor and don't know your health history.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh I forgot to mention I think you might also be experiencing hysterical pregnancy symtoms.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:53 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Sounds like your preggers to me..u should test once you're late ya know
    Lovelymee23

Answer by Lovelymee23 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 24, 2010