Baby shower/diaper party

My DS is 16 months and I am pregnant again (due March 11, 2011) and me and my fiance were talking about having a diaper party, not a baby shower cause its not like I will need the big stuff, just the diapers n wipes. I was just wondering if any of you girls have done this and not felt selfish that you were asking people to buy stuff for another baby....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Sep. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• imo that is much more classy than having another full on baby shower.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:21 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• i think it is a great idea!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:23 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• well my sil through one for me, I wouldnt have thrown one for myself. I think it is a nice idea, some people dont like it though.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:26 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• AWESOME IDEA...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 11:41 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• Very Cool Idea!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:49 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• My friends mom thru her one. It was called a Pamper party...they used pampers, and the invite was super cute. A month before her due date we all showed up and she even had a raffle amongst us girls, raffling candles pedicure gift certificate. It was fun. We all just sat around and talked.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:50 PM on Sep. 14, 2010

• yup cause you gonna need it.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I definitely wouldn't throw my own. If diapers are ALL you have to buy, then consider yourself lucky. I dont know why people think it is the job of family/friends to provide their babies with what they need....I know it sounds harsh but it's true. Other countries dont do baby showers....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 3:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010