• In the Spotlight:

What crazy/funny things did you cry about while you were pregnant?

Here are just 2 of mine:

I cried when Burger King forgot to put my double cheeseburger in the bag and then asked my husband to take me to McDonald's instead, and then when I opened that bag while leaving the drive-thru, my fries were a medium, not a large, and I was HYSTERICAL! Lol.

I wanted to go to Olive Garden and basically bribed my husband with sex(OMG SOOOO funny!) I told him that I wasn't taking my shirt or socks off and he was so excited, that didn't matter..... okay....he is standing, I'm on the edge of the bed, I look down to see my HAIRY legs and socks on, and I was sooooooooooooooooo upset that I just started bawling!!! I hadn't shaved in like a week and a half and they were so hairy and so not sexy! Lol!

What crazy things do you have to share? Notice both of mine that I put on here, started with food....lol! :)

BritlovesAva

Asked by BritlovesAva at 3:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hmmmm I saw a dog on the side of the street and I cried my eyes out cuz hubby wouldn't turn the car around so I could go pet it.

I was filling in my part of our "homework" from church and I started bawling when I didn't capitalize the G in God.

Of course I cry every time my hubby goes to work.

I cried because my mother in laws dog wouldn't stop looking at me.

MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:05 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• When me and my DH were together but not married yet, before I found out that I was pregnant with our first baby, I would get off of college and he would get home from work at the same time and we would pick up dinner then go back to his house, start a movie in the bedroom, finish our food, and lay in bed till the movie went off then rest up for the next day. Well one day we decided to watch Shrek 2, I just thought "oh, okay thats fine". As soon as the movie started and I saw them all in love and happy, I just busted out into tears- right then and there, all over my food. We both thought it was weird but just went on with the evening.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:53 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• MarlyeGirl....LOL! The dog wouldn't stop looking at you!!! So funny!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 4:59 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• I can't even believe I will admit this. I cried when someone was evicted from Big brother!! So embarassing! I just felt like they should be there, and they had families, and they didn't even know they were getting voted out!
    serena

Answer by serena at 5:09 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• LOL Serena, I love Big Brother...lol
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Well that dog is ugly! LOL. I felt like if he kept looking at me I'd catch the ugly!!! Hee hee.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Last week while watching Dumbo, when he goes to see his mommy (she's locked up in the wagon) and you can see his little trump and hers touching and caressing... that broke my heart :( I still choke about it.. I'm 26 weeks prego...
    mommyoftwo103

Answer by mommyoftwo103 at 7:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• i was about 3 weeks from my due date and my belley was HUGE i was suppose to go to the doctors so i got dressed and put on my sneekers then i tried tying my sneekers it was in no way possible i couldnt get my leg high enough or my arms low enough i just started crying and when my bf got there to pick me up her was like OMG whats wrong is the baby okay and i was just so upset all i could do was point my shoes and cry
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 7:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• When I was pregnant with my 3rd child, it was my first time making meatloaf, and I screwed up-- ROYALLY!!!!! There were parts that were done, and there were parts that were extremely raw! I have no clue how that happened! Anyway, I fixed plates, and I gave the parts that were done to my kids (hey, no point in wasting it-- lol!), and DH got the last done piece. He thought that I'd already eaten. I guess my hormones took over, because I just became hysterical! I started screaming at him that he'd ruined my meatloaf, and it wasn't even his fault-- lol! Funny, but to this day, I still won't make meatloaf, and we don't even say the word meatloaf-- we refer to it as "the 'm' word"!
    dorky_goddess

Answer by dorky_goddess at 8:11 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• When I would burn something while cooking. I would cry hysterically, and tell my husband, i ruined EVERYTHING. lol
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:16 AM on Oct. 17, 2008