How many of you....

Failed your one hour glucose test and went on to pass the three hour test?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 12:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oooohh ME ME ME LOL. When I was preggo with my twins I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 hour. Not sure why. Almost ruined Sunkist soda for me though cause the syrupy stuff they give you.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 12:02 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was borderline, but because my baby was measuring 7lbs at 32 weeks I was put on the GD diet. I mean I was one point off on the second level. Grrr!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That happens ALOT. I didn't even do the 1-hour. I borrowed someone's glucometer and tested myself for a few days.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I failed it at one hundred fourty eight. They wanted it between one thirty and one thirty five.

This is my Third Pregnancy and I haven't had any issues with Diabetes either time. I passed my one hour both times. I don't understand why I failed this one :-(
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I failed 3 pregnancies and had to do the yucky 3 hour. I still refuse to drink any kind of orange soda.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My first one hour was 126 and my second one hour was 138 :( So I'm going to get meter and check my sugar.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I did..
    Natly2007

Answer by Natly2007 at 2:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I didn't but still I had my that test which kept me hungry for almost half the day
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• On my last pregancy i had to go take the 1 hour one 3 times because everytime i would go to dring the nasty drink i would through it up before they were able to test my blood. so finaly when i was able to really take the test o failed and had to take the 3 hour test and i passed that one.
    mpactem

Answer by mpactem at 3:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I failed the one hour and passed the three hour~ I hated that nasty sprite like stuff they had me drink! It is interesting to know how common that is~
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 3:43 PM on Sep. 15, 2010