Does anyone love being a housewife/homemaker?

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I do, I do! :raises hand:

It just suits me. It's what I've always wanted to do, first an foremost...be a housewife and sahm. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I love it more often than not. Sometimes it can be a little monotonous and I sometimes feel like I've lost a bit of my own identity, but on those days I just take time for myself and let the blues shake loose.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 12:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• *raises hand*
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I did, do, and have, but only for a few hours a day, then I have to get out!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Me! Me! Me!!!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do! I truly love taking care of my home, hubby, and kids. There is nothing else more rewarding.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I LOVE IT!!! I love to clean! I love to be available to my family at any time of the day! I love to be at home! Next year when my dd goes to Kindergarten, I'm gonna have to work part time and I'm NOT looking forward to it. But, whatever the family needs will be 1st priority!
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 12:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Yes!! It's the dream job I never knew I wanted until I got it!!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I do! But technically I'm a WAHM. Still, I do take care of everything regarding the home and kids, too.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Would like to be,but I really hate doing household chores 24/7.That's why I chose not to be one.
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010