mothers body rejecting child

has anyone been through this? My friend is and she is on a medication to stop it. she can't move right now so for mothers who have had this what did you take? if anything... my friend has history of preeclampsia

anyone who has been through this I may PM you and ask you some questions.. my friend is so sick I would just like to know if i can give her any advice or do something for her. idk

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 12:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have never heard of such a thing unless you are talking about being rh negative but it is something that you get a shot for. Well hopefully you can get some better answers than what I was able to give you.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• If she is rh negative they should of gave her a shot for it. You might want to be more specific about what she is going through so other moms can answer your questions better.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• she says she is taking pills. two part pills. I myself am confused so thank for you questions. help me help you because I have never heard of such a thing before either.

she says the pills make her hair fall out and she is really sick all the time.

what she has told me she is going through is she complained that she felt like the baby was falling out.. Oh my gawd right? she went to the doctor and the babys heart beat is over 180 bpm. one theory is that she holding twins and one was in the fallopian tube and died... she has not had an ultra sound to confirm so to coop with being in a lot of pain, insane BP readings.. feeling like she might loose the baby at anytime they have her on these pills... she says that it starts with a C and it's a really long name. i do believe that she fell asleep for tonight and 4got to get me the name of the medication
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• How far along is she?
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• she iss alittle less then me and i am 20 weeks... hmm maybe 17 weeks Maaybe
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 12:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• She is maybe 17wks and they haven't done an u/s yet? If she is having all of these problems they should of done an u/s. Because if her cervix was trying to open they would need to do a cerclage. I done some research and the only thing I found was something on fetal immune syndrome. It's where the baby rejects the mother because of an illness she has. If she had a baby in her tubes and it died she would have a major infection by now. Plus if the baby got any bigger then 6 or 7wks it could of ruptured her tubes. My friend had a tubal pregnancy and had to go to the hospital because she had bleeding and pains from a tubal. They said it just about ruptured her tubes. Good luck in figuring this out. Because it does sound off and confusing.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:31 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i felt like my baby was falling out and went to dr and he was! had 2 hve cervix stitched shut 3 times! not sure y she has had no ultrasound?
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 4:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• she has so many problems. she had double wisdom teeth - they were removed once and then grew back recently... she tried to pull the tooth out which i thought was insane. she got a MAJOR infection and so had to take steps to get to a surgeon to have the tooth removed properly... they booked that surgry the same day as her Ultra sound... she was in so much pain she rescheduled the US. then something on her insurance changed and canceled out so she was told that her would not be seen by her normal doctor til she got that straitened out... then she started having knee problems so she apparently got her insurance back - went to her doctor - he made her an appointment for a specialist in the far end of the state... they are gunna do all US knee looking etc. or something... really it's such a legnthy thing it's so bizzare idk... I am waiting for her to tell me she has one booked.
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Sep. 15, 2010