Homemade Meatballs?

Do any of you have a recipe for Homemade Meatballs that just melt in your mouth? My DD and I love meatballs and I am pregnant so I am now craving them.

Thanks

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 12:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• 1 lb. ground beef,
    3 T instant minced onion,
    1/2 c dry bread crumbs
    1 t salt
    1/8 t pepper
    1/2 t worcestershire sauce
    1 egg
    1/4 c milk

Mix together, roll in 1 inch balls, place on jelly roll pan, bake 10 mins. at 400.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 8:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• meatballs on the stove are waaaayyyy better than meatballs in the oven. mix your meat, crumbs, eggs, and seasonings in a bowl and roll the meatballs. on the stove fill a pot with your favorite pasta sauce and have it on the very very low heat. brown the balls VERY slightly in a pan, only enough so they don't fall apart and not the entire ball. plop them in the pot of sauce and let them simmer for 2 hours. they do melt in your mouth cause they're so juicy from the sauce. but remember it must almost the lowest heat or you will burn the sauce
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The best thing to do is make them half meat, then 1/4 bread crumbs, 1/4 grated cheese, and add garlic, parsley, an egg per pound, and a splash of milk.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:24 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• we enjoy ground chicken, prepared stuffing, a bit of olive oil for baking .. roll them up, toss in olive oil and bake :o)
    LuvMyBas

Answer by LuvMyBas at 3:29 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• mix up your meat, eggs, seasonings,crackers and roll into balls I put mine in some bbq sauce and add some grape jelly stir that in the and stick it in the oven on 350 for about an hour
    I actually take lots of meat & ingredients roll them into balls stick on parchment paper lined cookie sheets and stick them in the freezer stick them into zip lock bags let them freeze then when I want some I just take them out of the bags and bake them or use them in whatever you would want them in
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:24 AM on Sep. 15, 2010