what is the funniest thing your child ever said to you?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 12:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• me and my daughter nalla were on the way to pick up the other 3 from their swim lesson 2 years ago and she wanted to swim so we all stayed and my friend jessica came she was 7 months pregnant
    "momma why miss jessicas belly big"
    "i dont know why dont you ask her"
    "miss jessica why your belly big"
    "because i eat a lot of cute little girls like you " (continues as far as to pick her up and tart "eating" at her
    "oh momma her belly veryyyy full of little girl "
    pandapoo100

Answer by pandapoo100 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well my boys are only one but recently i was asking my nephew who his favorite aunt is
    "mommy."
    "mommy isn't your aunt mommy is your mommy"
    "grandma"
    "grandma isnt your aunt either..."
    "how about....... you?"
    "good answer""

ahaha, hes three :)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• When my oldest was 6 we were singing Christmas carols at a convelescent home. During "Deck the Halls" I could tell my son was singing something a little different but couldn't tell what. When We got home I asked him to sing it for me. this is what I heard.."Deck the halls with Injun Charlie...."..I laughed until I cried.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• There have been many things over the years, but most recently we were sitting on the couch watching television and he said he wanted a baby brother or sister. I asked him why.

He said, "Because I need family when you die."

LOL

What eight year old thinks about needing family? I always thought it would be great to be an only child, apparently I'm wrong.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 12:29 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• The funniest thing my son said to me was, *mind you our dog was in heat, and was spotting* and our male dog, had peanuts, not nuts...*you know what im talking about...* anyways, she goes into heat, my son comes running in the house, crying..carring our female dog...and says MOMMIE!! LOOK!! her PEANUTS are BLEEDING!!!!! LOL it was just so cute and left me speachless!~! so of course that was it for me and went and got her fixed...
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 12:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• gay gay gay

...lol idk where she got that from but she just turned 8 months and thats her 3rd "word" and she says gae/gay not just ga
    when she says it we ask her "who's gay?" haha
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 12:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My 2 yr old got up next to me, put one little hand on each side of my face and said,"Mommy looka me...Mommy listena me....My turn...Matt-chew's compooter!"
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 12:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh gosh, there are so many things...I don't know if I can pick one. Here's one from my 3yr old DD:

Day 1: "Mom, I have no more milk and yogurt."
    Day 2: "Moooom! You didn't get me any more milk and yogurt! I TOLD you to!"
    Day 3: (clapping hands) "MOM! You got more milk and yogurt like I said! GOOD JOB, I'm sooo PROUD of you!!"

LOL I guess I got told!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:36 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My little boy once said I can't pee because I don't have a "PEEnis".
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My son tried a pear for the first time and later became sick with a stomach virus and threw up for a couple days. Afterwards whenever he was offered anything new, he would say, "Does it have throw up in it?" hahahaha
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:38 AM on Sep. 15, 2010