Anyone else?

Do any other mommies feel as if all they do is walk around picking toys up off the floor all day and night? LOL I have a 5 year old, and a 15 month old, my 5 year old picks up for the most part. I am 7 months pregnant and I'm telling you...it's killing my back! Was just curious if anyone does this...

ProudMommyOH3

Asked by ProudMommyOH3 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• OH YEAH! I have a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old and I feel like I'm picking up toys all day long.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have two one year olds and by the time theyre asleep for the night I'm too tired to clean up. usually i do but, its like the floor has toys on it more often than i can see it. its like i forget the floor is really there
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:48 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• You're definitely not alone. I have an 11 month old and my back is hurting currently, and I'm not even pregnant, lol. I just picked up tons of toys. The second he wakes up, they'll be all over the place again. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• That is the story of my life. I have a 5 year old a 4 year old and a 2 year old. The older ones are getting more helpful but it is still constant cleaning and picking up.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• lol I know, my husband told me to just wait until the end of the night so we can both pick up.
    ProudMommyOH3

Comment by ProudMommyOH3 (original poster) at 12:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No, I make my kids do it (they pick up the baby's things also). It was like that, though, when my older 3 were all babies/toddlers (they are each a year apart).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• no,I'm working & my 9 months old stays for most time of the day with my MIL.I meet him only in the evening
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Nope. Now would be a great time for you to start the lil one to picking up afterward. Get a lil basket and point out what needs to be picked up.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Dont get me wrong my 5 year old cleans up very well, but I'm nice enough to help.
    ProudMommyOH3

Comment by ProudMommyOH3 (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I cn commiserate with you. My whole day seems to center around picking up toys
    cbearsgirl

Answer by cbearsgirl at 3:14 PM on Sep. 15, 2010