What was your favorite Halloween costume you ever wore and why?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 12:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• A dark Angel. It's a costume I put together by buying random items. I like it because it fit my mood at the time I wore it plus it looked cute on me;)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I did Dorothy from the Wizard Of Oz two years in a row, because I loved it so much. I think one reason I loved it is because I made my own "ruby red slippers" ($6 red pumps from Wal-Mart, Elmer's Glue and a massive jar of red glitter) and they were so much fun. They also fell apart after a few hours, leaving red glitter everywhere, but that was part of the fun. Haha
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:54 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I bought the Eeyore costume from the Disney store & my DD wore it for about 4 years! It was great!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:00 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• A Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader and it was almost identical to theirs. I loved it!
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• One year I dressed up in a cow costume that had rubber udders. Everyone got a laugh out of it. I was about 46 years old and went trick or treating with my youngest daughter. She loved having mom dress up.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I was a witch when i worked at a youth club, my ex did my makeup the kids was not sure who i was lol , and i also handed out candy at my grandma's which was treat for her to see since she was dying from cancer and was under hospice care , her bed was by the window so she could she all the little kids
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• not sure
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 18, 2010