Has any one learned sign language to teach their baby?

My baby will be eight months here shortly and I have been really considering teaching my son sign language but I will be learning also. Does anyone know any web sites I can use to learn and teach my baby also or an application on my android phone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• i definatly recommend signing. my boys just turned one and recently tyler has been using the sign for milk and eat its REALLY cute and i love he can TELL me what he needs
    I know minimal signs but im going to be in ASL this fall at thecommunity collge so im totally pumped for it
    i dont knwo of any websties but definatly look for some i know theres a lot of resources out there
    good luck!!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We use Baby Einstien My First Signs, Sign Launguage for Dummies (it comes with a dvd), any childrens sign book is fun and colorful so the kids love the pictures and DD actually knows more than me so you will have to study extra! lol
    She will be 2 this month and has been learning since we 1st came home from the hospital, it is awesome and deaf people we meet love it even though I can't hold a conversation they are so supportive.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I didnt. If I ever have another one i will.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:49 AM on Sep. 15, 2010