What candie do you steal from your kids bags because it might be "Bad" (when really you know you are just taking it to eat yourselves, lol)?

my mom use to do this with the babe ruths until she realized we never ate any of the candy with peanuts in them, lol.

This year dd will be going for the first time (she's 2 1/2).. so I'm curious what she'll get first. lol.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 1:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• snickers, m&ms, crunch, butterfingers....you get the gist of it! thing is, my ds doesn't like candy bars..only kitkat's and reeses..so technically, i'm not stealing them; i'm simply getting rid of something he won't eat anyway.
    :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:11 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• lol if my son was trick or treating this year, i'ld be taking those peanut m&ms lol but he's only a year old right now. [just turned one on the 10th] so no trick or treating for a while
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I take the hard candies for sure and the small candies like m&ms, which is me actually keeping them safe lol but I love milky ways and snickers.when we got home last year and sent the kids to bed we went threw their candy and kept what we wanted and stashed the rest.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:44 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• well it is usually those fireballs , lol
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• lol dullscissors, I hear ya there.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Sep. 15, 2010