HELP My 4 mo. old daughter is teething.

She's been fussy and fighting her sleep during the day. Maybe naps 10-15 minutes a couple of times a day. But, i can't complain about her not napping she has been great since she came home as far as sleeping at night. I have teethers (alot of them) but she get frustrated when either her or I try to hold them for her. ANY Suggesstions?

cdesersa

Asked by cdesersa at 1:43 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They have a teething pacifier at walmart or babys r us that you put in the fridge and gets cold for her to suck on try a wet wash cloth clean of course and put it in the freezer for her to chew on!!! it worked for all 3 of mine!! hope it helps
    brookeplus3

Answer by brookeplus3 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Try letting her have a chunk of ice in her highchair
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 1:46 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• try to give her teething tablets made by Hylands,
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/HY059/ItemDetail
    innulik2000

Answer by innulik2000 at 2:47 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Teething rings worked really well for us, as did the teething gel IF it got really bad... Good luck!
    muptgirl23

Answer by muptgirl23 at 7:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It sounds like you have a normal 4 month old. At this point baby is just now realizing and seeing the world around them. It is normal for baby to be distracted during this time just wanting to look around. This may be your situation and not teething. Try going into a very quiet dark room to feed and for sleep.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 8:27 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I use hylands teething tablets, gripe water, and a little washcloth materialed stuffed animal I put in the freezer. My son also loves the teethers that vibrate. He gets frustrated with the cold teethers also:
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 15, 2010