Do you have a certain mug/glass/etc ?

Do you have a mug or anything that is just yours? Do you get uncomfortable or downright mad when someone else uses it? Why is it so special to you?

LuvMyBas

Asked by LuvMyBas at 1:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a Minnie Mouse Disneyland mug that my mom bought for me at a garage sale. Nobody uses it except me, and I don't know why it's so darn special to me but I adore it. I think it's because (a) I used to work at Disneyland and I miss it terribly, so any connection makes me feel sentimental, (b) it means a lot coming from my mom, who used to disapprove of my "dream" to work at Disneyland.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:57 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i have slush cup for my rum and pepsi other then that i don't have cup to call my own
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a Precious Moment's cup with the word
    "Sweetheart" written in cursive writing on the front
    and a pretty little girl stand in a field looking up.

My husband bought it for me.
    He calls me Sweetheart throughout the day
    for the last 30 years.

He says he got it because the girl reminded
    him of me...aways got my mind off in the clouds...
    We laugh about it, because its true!

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We usually use the plastic glasses and if someone uses my "glass" glasses is get upset cause they usually get broke. I don't care that they break I just don't want the many kids in this house getting cut
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 6:51 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I have a coffee mug that has a beautiful pear on it. I love that thing, and I don't let my family use it ever.
    My pillow is also something I do not share ever! I don't allow anyone but family to even sit on my bed...I am weird about smells..my nose is very sensitive to scents. I don't want my bed or pillows smelling like other people...yeah, I know I'm a freak!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Sep. 15, 2010