vitamin water

What do you think of it??

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 8:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Unnecessary if you drink water already and take a vitamin. Truly whatever your body doesn't need you pee out so too many vitamins isn't necessary. I tried this one vitamin itself and it colored my pee! HA! This water stuff is probably okay to incorporate if it's a priority and eccential to make sure you have vitamins... me I'm still trying to adapt to diet drinks and such.. Vitamins will come after I conquer excess sugars! ha
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Vitamin water is no better than soda. Its FULL of sugar. Stick with regular water or flavored, unsweetened waters.
    mom2ljh

Answer by mom2ljh at 4:27 PM on Oct. 17, 2008

• Water is water, this is not. No one should try to replace water. Yeah it has water in it but so does Pepsi. I think it's okay for a treat but shouldn't be used to replace water. Formula 50 is my fav.

mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 3:48 PM on Oct. 21, 2008