My DH was blessed and his penis is huge. It's very uncomfortable when we are having sex. Does anybody else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with A11...My Dh is very well endowed and sometimes when it starts to hurt I have to move myself a little. I have found that just a small movement one way or the other on my part really helps it not be so uncomfortable.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:41 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Guess he wasn't really "blessed" then was he?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• yes. it's going to be better after 3rd delivery...LOL
    innulik2000

Answer by innulik2000 at 2:18 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i had that problem with my ex, I thought it was me who is having a problem and I went to the doctor and discuss this issue. The doctor says it is normal to feel this way and can only solve by choosing sexual position that is suitable for you.
    ChoeBZB

Answer by ChoeBZB at 2:19 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Use more lubrication like K-Y. have him play with you more before he enters you. And find positions that are more comfortable for you.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 2:30 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• It takes time, maybe your gonna have to stop and have him finish by other means. SO and I only did missionary to start, than side by side... going for doggy next. I'm glad he doesn't like girl on top bc I wouldn't be able to handle it.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 3:20 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• try to figure different position so that you feel at ease
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• my ex was like that i always bled but he was not careful and i would cry that he was hurting me. you can try to find a more comfortable position.
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 9:29 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i agree with all the other mamas, if it hurts to have sex try different positions, there are a lot of diffrent ways that you can be comfortable and still have him enjoy it too...
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2010