What should I give to my 9 months old

he has a really bad cold and cough.like to know some home remedies also

A11

Asked by A11 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What worked best for my son at that age was Baby Vick's Vaporub on his chest and the soles of his feet (put socks over it), then sleeping in a room with a warm mist vaporizer that had Kaz Inhalant added to it. The Kaz has essential oils that seemed to help break things up after a few nights.
    ruthie11617

Answer by ruthie11617 at 2:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• We steam up the bathroom and sit in the home made sauna, warm milk too. Med. I tried to stay away from but if the Dr prescribed I used it.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 3:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Would also steam up the bathroom to loosen anything in the chest, if your baby is wheezing and having shallow breathing and has a fever...... please call your your babies Dr. right away.
    hnybe1

Answer by hnybe1 at 10:16 AM on Sep. 15, 2010