Going thru alot of stressful things;Starting a new job after being a sahm for 2 1/2 yrs is one of them! Anyone else going thru alot? Plz share

There is soo much going on in my life right now it's kind of stressful and overwhelming but defnitely exciting! I just got back from Texas from a funeral. There is an investigation surrounding my cousins death which is sad and stessful. My baby nephew back in Texas has been hospitalized for a week now frm a serious eye infection and possibly will be released tomorrow. It's scary because he will have an IV close to a major artery for a few more weeks and they are worrid he will pull it out and cause severe bleeding, he's only 10 mths. My SO is taking a new job and we will be moving to the Beverly hills area by the end of the year and I am starting a job in a few days. Too much going on but I'm xcited. Any one else going thru a hell of alot right now?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 2:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This year has also been an emotional roller coaster for me. Good luck with everything!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Oh yes! I got married Sept 19,09 so my 1st anniversary is next week. THis year has been riddled with chaos. We became homeless in January- abusive landlord in a nasty divorce got us involved and we left for our safety. We found a new place- not much better on DH's grandmother's living room floor where his cousin the pill addict also lived, no heat, 4 ft of snow, not good. Got pregnant in Jan. DH was contractor had big cut back in work. Finally saved money to move. Miscarried day after easter, day b4 move. Finally came to terms with grief but still having health issues that may result in an infertility diagnosis, don't know yet. DH finally found work here but not enough yet. I'm not finding work. My daughter started Pre-K. I sprained my ankle next day. My family had 2 vehicles die on same day with 6 adults in the house going diff. directions. My 8y.o. brother had an appendectomy next day. Now I have an ear infection! Lol Crazy!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 2:52 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Goodness Momma's...sure hope all gets better for all of you and your families!

♥hugs♥
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:21 AM on Sep. 15, 2010