What is going on? TMI

This month has been weird. Of course, this had to be the month I took a break from temping.

I am going by what I believe to have been Ovulation, based on past months and cm/cp.

10dpo, I had a very small amount of pinkish/orangish tinged cm. I wouldn't have noticed if I wouldn't have been doing a cm check

11dpo nothing but yellowish cm

12dpo.late pm, very light brownish cm, but nothing I would have noticed without checking

13dpo same as 12dpo

14dpo nothing

15 dpo-16 same slight tinge to cm.

I don't even know if any of it counts as spotting, because it would have never even reached a liner.
I'm now 17dpo cd31 (usual cycle is 28 days)

Part of me believes that was just an unbelievably light period with no red bleeding, and just tinging of the cm. Another part, believes af is just late, and I am just spotting a much longer time this month (

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Oct. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It sounds like implantation took place, especially if you are running late. If you go to 18DPO, then I'd say take a test if no AF...it should say + or - by now, even if you did ovulate later. Good luck and let us know. :)
    XONORA5

Answer by XONORA5 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 17, 2008