Do any of you have children that enjoy their Xmas Stockings more than the presents?

thismamacooks

Asked by thismamacooks at 2:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Holidays

• The stockings are part of our tradition. When the kids are young they look forward to the stockings. they are allowed to open them as soon as they get up they do not have to wait for the parents in the stocking are fruit and nuts some choc and a lot of little things to keep them busy until we get up and have some coffee. Of course as they get older the stuff inside the stockings changes but the fun of it all is still there and the anticipation as well

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Mine too! Most of them anyway.. They love the stocking more than the presents!
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 5:34 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My children loved their stockings and now that they are grown they still consider that part of the holiday the most fun.
    thismamacooks

Comment by thismamacooks (original poster) at 2:25 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My children aren't old enough yet......
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:40 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• My kids are older and just want money for Christmas. I usually try to be creative with how they get their money, but the stockings are filled with stuff, some of it tradition (socks and underwear!) and some of it special things that I know they will really like. So stockings are definately a big part of Christmas in our family. We all have one....not just the kids!!
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 15, 2010