lower half of the body... adult content

I peed tissue twice last night and once this morning and with this morning I started my period. Every trip to the bathrom today includes some clots, pee and number 2! I have never gone so much in one day, healthy or sick! And its not sick number 2 either... I had real bad back cramps but those of gone away. The tissue and clots only half worry me, its the bathroom issue that I just don't understand! Any ideas? With my age and history I do have about a 25% chance of miscarriage but like I said, the bathroom issue is what I'm so confused about. Any ideas?

DonnaPinitonya

Asked by DonnaPinitonya at 3:09 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• wow, it sounds like you are pregnant to me.. I do not know your age. You need to see a gynocologist as soon as possible. or go to the ER if at all possible. if it had been me,, i would have.
    I had 7 kids, or natural births and what you describe sounds serious to me.
    violetz

Answer by violetz at 3:42 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• ....so you're not pregnant?
    StRita

Answer by StRita at 3:23 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• No... I just don't understand what's going on, if I was or if there is an infection... its weird and I don't have a dr yet, I just got new coverage.
    DonnaPinitonya

Comment by DonnaPinitonya (original poster) at 3:28 AM on Sep. 15, 2010