Any suggestions how to cure vitiglio?

I had stomach surgery which caused anemia which brought on vitiglio. Does anyone know if there is a cure for it?

violetz

Asked by violetz at 3:45 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• Doesn't look like there is a cure for it, mama.

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Vitiligo
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• thank you, that is the way it looks to me although I saw that UV light rays might help. That means I would have to join a tanning salon or buy a handheld one. Tanning isn't good for the skin though.
    There is no cure for my anemia either, just lifelong doses of B-12, preferably shots but I no longer can see the doctor. I take daily oral doses but I don't think it is helping as much as the shots did.
    I get sad about it sometimes but then I realize how lucky I am. My health could always be worse. When I remember that, then I don't feel sad anymore.
    violetz

Comment by violetz (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• I recomend a tanning booth or a UV lamp. Dr. Oz talked about this or S.A.D. Seasona affect disorder. He took a map of the U.S. and drew a line form Los Angeles to Atlanta GA. He said anyone living above that line does not get the required daily dose of vitiman D from the sun during the winter months. I go lay in a tanning bed and it helps.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:09 PM on Sep. 15, 2010