Sex after delivery? adult content

It's 25 days later, the bleeding stopped. I had an epidural, so hardly had any pain down there after delivery, no stitches and no wounds. Had sex first time last night, It was a bit painful, but not much, a bit dry and wasnt that bad. This morning, my stomach hurts alot though, like i'm about to have a blood gush. but nothing. Was it too soon to have sex? Should I wait it out til the 6 weeks are over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Sep. 15, 2010 in Health

• the first time i had sex after the baby it made me really sore. i waited 4 weeks.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:05 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• wait & take it easy.let your body heal it first or you will end up with irrepairable loss
    A11

Answer by A11 at 4:08 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• Its different for everyone, I had sex 2 weeks after each of my kids were born (1 was natural 2 were c-sec) truthfully we wouldn't of but we got the clearance. Anyways we were fine, but that was MY body and how it healed, give it a little more time that was your body saying hey its too soon :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 5:12 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• the first baby i went to soon and had to stop as i was in so much pain. everyone body is different if it is to painful etc you will know. and i would say it is saying it was a little to soon
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 15, 2010

• i'd say just go off of how you feel
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:07 PM on Sep. 15, 2010